Terms & Conditions
We would like to draw the attention of our customers to the following terms. Each order placed with London Button Company implies acceptance of these terms.
- Payment is required in full before an order can be made.
- Account holders are required to adhere to the terms of the account whereby full payment is required within 30 days of invoice. A surcharge of £5 per month administration fee will be added on all overdue accounts.
- There is no minimum order. Minimum postage is £2.50 for orders up to £20, thereafter postage is charged at cost plus £1.20.
- Customers are kindly requested to examine their orders upon receipt. Any complaints should be notified to us within 7 days in writing. As all orders are bespoke are liability shall not extend further than the cost of replacement or the price paid for any given item.
- Whilst we endeavour to complete work as soon as possible, if your item is urgent, please call first ensure your deadline can be achieved.
- We do not undertake to store left over fabric. If you would like your fabric returned we must be informed at the time of making your order.
- Goods remain the property of London Button Company until paid for in full.