September 13, 2016 In Covered Buttons, Winter Fashion
Covered Buttons – Updating a winter wardrobe.
Autumn is just around the corner so it’s time to organise your winter wardrobe, and covered buttons could be the key to a new lease of life for some of your treasured garments.
Everybody has a favourite shirt or jacket, a classic piece that is pulled out from season to season … but if, like me, you feel your wardrobe staples need a little va va voom, then our covered buttons could inject some renewed vitality into your faithful friends.
Here are 5 ways you could use the London Button Company’s covered buttons to enhance your wardrobe for cooler climes!
- Add a rainbow of colour to your white shirts – the Sew-through will quite literally take your shirt to new heights. These elegant buttons look as good in the boardroom as they do in the cocktail bar, taking you from 9am – 11pm, rather than 9am – 5pm.
- Update a jacket with a little lux – nothing says luxury like leather. We have thirteen different shades of leather for you to choose from, and you’re sure to find that one of our covered buttons will complement your favourite winter jacket.
- Create a classy not cosy cardigan – if your faithful knit looks like it should only live beside the fireplace, the simple act of replacing the buttons will add a touch of class. I favour the Highball when I update my cardigans as they provide colour, detail and interest.
- Get your square on – it’s amazing how different a garment can look when you simply change the shape of a button. Stunning in silk, corduroy or wool, this square button provides detail and interest, it comes in three sizes. Call us if you need any advice on which size you should order.
- Pretty in prints – stylize your autumn clothes with custom covered buttons using your own printed fabric and our bespoke service. With the widest choice of styles and sizes available, our buttons can be made to match with your garment in a style that is individual to you.
You can download order forms for our bespoke service or ready covered buttons HERE.
And, as ever, if you have any questions, just give me a call – Lou x